I love getting inspired by all of the great recipes, DIY projects and crafts I find on Pinterest every day! I have been “collecting” some great St. Patrick’s Day ideas and wanted to share some of my favorites that I found. In no particular order – just some great ideas that I want to try!!
- Guinness Brownie Bites w/ Bailey’s Cream Cheese Frosting from Erica’s Sweet Tooth
- Shamrock Button Art from Oopsey Daisy
- Shamrock Tortilla Chips from Zakka Life
- Feathered Shamrock Door Hanging from Top This, Top That
- St. Patrick’s Day Apothecary Jars by Uncommon Designs
- Wee Leprechaun from Spoonful
- St. Patricks Day Cake from I Am Baker (if you recall my Mini Valentine’s Ombre Cakes you know I LOVE this!)
- A Kiss For Luck (cute little jar full of kisses!) (looks like the original site that posted this this no longer exists! But it’s cute!)
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Tidy Mom
- St. Patrick’s Day Ombre Wall Hanging from Hatter & Hare Events
That’s a whole bunch of goodness right there! Kind of just makes me want to pinch somebody! ;)
And here are a few of my own St. Patrick’s Day ideas if you missed them:
Make sure to follow me on Pinterest and send me any great St. Patricks Day ideas you might have!