Pool Noodles? Check. Sunscreen? Check. Sunglasses? Check. Perfectly brewed iced coffee? Absolutely!!
I am a coffee drinking fool, y’all. It is definitely part of my morning routine every day and when the hot Florida Summer is in full force, I switch to iced coffee of course! To celebrate the season of warm weather, sunshine and the outdoors, I’ve teamed up with Seattle’s Best Coffee to bring you an Iced Coffee Recipe to help you sip away the Summer and beat the heat!
Seattle’s Best Coffee sent me a box of goodies to review, just like the giveaway winner will receive, so I started by trying their “Simple Iced Coffee” recipe:
- 2 & 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 + 1/2 cups ground Seattle’s Best Coffee
- In a sealable container, add 1 cup cold water to the coffee grounds
- Stir gently
- Slowly add remaining 1.5 cups cold water, stirring the grounds as little as possible
- Cover and steep at room temperature for 12 hours
- Strain the coffee grounds through a filter using the Melitta Coffee Brewer. I did a little bit at a time, adding the strained concentrate into a pitcher.
- Store the concentrate in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- To serve, add one part coffee concentrate to three parts water over ice.
- Enjoy black or with a splash of your favorite flavor mix-ins!
Once my concentrate mix was ready, I just added water and ice and just a splash of my favorite creamer – I don’t like my coffee overly sweet – and it was PERFECT! Very refreshing so I went ahead and made up a whole pitcher since that requires less “concentrate”ion for me in my pre-coffee morning fog! 😉
So now for the giveaway! (Edited: This giveaway has ended)
One lucky winner will receive a “Hot Iced Gift Set” that includes the following:
- One-month supply of Seattle’s Best Coffee® (4 bags!)
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Tumbler for your iced and frozen coffee drinks
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Hot Travel Mug to enjoy our brewed coffee on-the-go
- Melitta coffee brewer and recipe for a totally new way to make a single cup of coffee
- Simple Iced Coffee recipe featuring our go-to cold brew method
- Coffee scoop to measure the perfect amount of coffee
You can also check out the Seattle’s Best Coffee Facebook Page for a great coupon to help facilitate your caffeine addiction!! 😉 Good luck and happy iced coffee drinking!!
Winning entry will be verified. This giveaway is sponsored by Seattle’s Best Coffee. I was given product to facilitate my review but, as always, all opinions are 100% my own.