A big “first Friday of Fall” welcome to you all! It’s year end this week at work and it’s been crazy so I am glad it’s finally Friday and partyyyy time! If you missed it, I posted a $500 “Fall Into Cash” Giveaway this past Tuesday so be sure not to miss that after you link up!
So happy to have you back and, if you are new to our party, we are so glad you stopped by – we love hanging out with all of you every Friday evening!
You can link up any original work you want to share. As always YOUR amazing links are featured across all FIVE of our blogs and your party hosts are:Cindy at Little Miss Celebration, Deb at Cooking On the Front Burner, Lisa at Cooking with Curls, Sheryl at Lady Behind The Curtain & me!
We always start with last week’s most viewed link and it was this delicious Halloween Monster Munch by A Worthey Read. How fun is this? I’ll bet it’s as addictive as it looks, too. Congrats Tatanisha!
In keeping with the Halloween treat fun, here are some other not-so-spooky and easy Halloween treats that were linked up at the last party – enjoy!!
Clockwise From Top Left Then Center
- Frankenstein Twinkie Pops by This Silly Girl’s Life
- Halloween Witch Hat Cookies by Princess Pinky Girl
- Magic Potion Punch by Bitz & Giggles
- Candy Apples by Yesterday On Tuesday
- No-Bake Eyeball Halloween Cheesecakes by Some Of This & That
- Fall Inspired Ooey Gooey Cake Mix Cheesecake Bars by Pink When
- Graveyard Pudding Cups by A Mitten Full Of Savings
- Halloween Cake Pops by Krafts & Kiddos
And now it’s all about YOU! It’s your chance to share your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts and inspiration so let’s get this party started!