Happy Friday!! It’s been a BIG week around here, my friends. A Little CLAIREification turned TWO years old this week (yahoo!) and, if you missed it, I’m celebrating my Blogiversary with a $200 Paypal Cash Giveaway so make sure to enter if you haven’t already!
On to the party – we just love hanging out with all of you every Friday night!
You can link up any original project or recipe you want to share. As always, YOUR amazing links are featured across all FIVE of our blogs and your party hosts are:Cindy at Little Miss Celebration, Deb at Cooking On the Front Burner, Lisa at Cooking with Curls, Sheryl at Lady Behind The Curtain & me!
We’ll with last week’s most viewed link and (drum roll please) it was this fabulous Caramel Pecan Biscuit Bake from Chocolate, Chocolate & More. Oh my word – YUM. Joan always has amazing recipes and apparently you all think so too. Congrats Joan!
Last week I linked up my favorite Halloween Treats from the party and this week there were so many fun DIY Halloween Craft Ideas and Projects – I just love them all!
Left Then Clockwise
- Rustic Wood Shim Witch Hat by Shaken Together
- Tin Can Pumpkins by Yesterday On Tuesday
- Painted Wood Slice Pumpkins by A Night Owl
- Googly Eyes Monster Jars by I Dig Pinterest
- Rustic Wood Jack O’ Lanterns & Frankie by Meatloaf & Melodrama
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Craft by Save More Spend Less with Heidi
- Halloween Mason Jar Luminaries by Anything & Everything
- DIY Fabric Pumpkins by Scattered Thoughts Of A Crafty Mom
- 2×4 Candy Corn by Clover House
And now it’s all about YOU! It’s your chance to share your latest and greatest recipes, projects, crafts and inspiration so let’s get this party started!