Well hello, my friends! It’s me, Gloria from Simply Gloria and I’m back to share with you a really fun gooey and crunchy sweet treat! With the holiday season in full swing, let’s indulge in the sugary sweetness of marshmallowy sticky popcorn!
Light and crunchy popped corn drenched with gooey melted marshmallows and Biscoff cookie spread. Combine these all together and you have delectable and just plain amazing Biscoff Cookie Sticky Popcorn!
If you’re a lover of the amazing cookie spread, you’ll be in love with this popcorn. I’m just going to come straight out and tell you that this popcorn is addictive! Beyond irresistible. You may just have to have your favorite popcorn buddy near you when you make this. This cookie spread, brown sugary, marshmallowy popcorn is meant to be shared … and not to be left alone with. It may just disappear faster than you expect!
Making this ooey gooey popcorn takes very little time. All for you to enjoy much sooner!
Have your popped popcorn off to the side and waiting in a large mixing bowl.
In a large heavy sauce pan, combine all of your ingredients. There’s no candy thermometer involved. Just bring the mixture to a small bubbly boil. This happens so it will evaporate all of the water in the sugars. Which makes for a more sticky popcorn.
Pour the creamy mixture right over the popcorn. Be careful when reaching in when you can’t resist a taste. Hot sugars stay very warm for a little longer than you’d expect.
Toss the popcorn and the sugary mixture until all of the popcorn is drenched!
- Biscoff Cookie Sticky Popcorn
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup Biscoff cookie spread
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place fresh popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a large heavy sauce pan on medium heat, add butter and honey.
- When butter is melted, whisk in brown sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk the mixture until it comes to a boil. Allow it to bubble for about 5 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in the cookie spread - it will begin to thicken.
- Add in the marshmallows to melt.
- Once the marshmallows have melted, pour the mixture over the popped popcorn.
- Stir the hot mixture all through the popcorn, until combined.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days at room temperature.
- Can be reheated in microwave.
Now it’s time to dive right in!
Until next time, happy holidays!