Well hello, my friends! It’s me, Gloria from Simply Gloria and I’m back to share with you a most addicting sweet treat! It’s a new year with new goals. But it’s time to break away (for a little bit) with a well deserved piece of decadence!
Black and White Cookie Bars are layered with crumbled cookies, white and dark chocolate chips, a large candy bar, and lots of gooeyness! Just one or a few little nibbles will solve that chocolate craving in a hurry.
You are going to love these Black and White Cookie Bars for many reasons.
Actually there may be too many to list… but the biggest reasons are:
- no mixing bowl required. Not even a mixing spoon!
- super easy to put together.
- soft and chewy… and chocolaty!
- your friends will love you more for sharing with them!
Those are my reasons of pure bliss in one pan of deliciousness!
Easy steps on how to throw this sweet layered mess of gooeyness is below the delectable recipe.
I think I’d have to say, a cookie bar like this deserves absolutely NO calories What. So. Ever.
Wouldn’t you agree?
Now, go and enjoy every single bite!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup crushed sandwich cookies
- 1 (6.8-ounce) candy bar, broke into pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 5 sandwich cookies, broken into large pieces
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a small baking dish measuring 8 inches by 8 inches with aluminum foil (with non-stick spray) or parchment paper.
- Melt butter in baking dish by placing in the preheated oven for about 2 minutes.
- When melted, take out of oven and sprinkle the crushed cookies on top of the melted butter. Do not stir together.
- The crushed cookies will soak up the butter while baking.
- Break apart the large candy bar and place on top of the crushed cookies.
- Sprinkle on the white and chocolate chips.
- Break apart the 5 sandwich cookies and place on top of the baking chips.
- Pour over sweetened condensed milk for the final layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- *Allow to cool completely.
- Lift the edges of the foil or parchment paper out of the baking dish before cutting into 16 squares.
- Store at room temperature in a covered container for up to 3 days.
- *Usually takes up to 2 hours to cool at room temperature. May set into refrigerator for an hour to speed up the cooling process before cutting into squares.
In the mood for more delicious and easy bars? Try these below!
Until next time, have a most wonderful beginning to your new year… with a little sweetness!