It’s not officially summer yet but the kids have just finished school and the hot, muggy days are upon us.
Sometimes it’s nice to just sneak away for a quick, little cool down and, in addition to my iced coffee, a chilly “Mama treat” is in order so this Mocha Coffee Crunch Ice Cream is just the thing.
It’s so easy to make using my favorite International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee – no waiting in line for expensive coffeehouse drinks over here – with a few delicious treats thrown in like white chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered peanuts.
- 2 cups International Delight Mocha Iced Coffee
- 2 cups Heavy Cream (can substitute Silk Coffee Creamer as well)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup white chocolate covered pretzels, cut in half
- 1 cup chocolate covered peanuts
- Combine the iced coffee, heavy cream, sugar and cornstarch and pour into your ice cream maker.
- Start the ice cream maker and chill according to manufacturer's instructions.
- About 10-15 minutes in, add in the pretzels and peanuts.
- Continue chilling until complete - mine takes about 30-35 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or top with chocolate syrup if desired.
The best part is that there are a variety of International Delight Iced Coffee flavors to choose from so you can pretty much come up with all sorts of delicious combinations.
I’m excited to be partnering with International Delight as a “Council of Delight” Ambassador and over the course of the next several months am going to be sharing some really fun recipes that you can make at home with your favorite flavor.
So until next month, what’s your favorite way to cool down during the summer? I’d love to hear all about it. Don’t forget to sign up for the International Delight Newsletter for all sorts of fun recipes, coupons and more.
You might also enjoy:
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all my own.
Claire is a wife and busy working Mom to three boys and A Little CLAIREification is a lifestyle blog committed to bringing readers “Bright Ideas On A Budget” – from recipes, crafts and DIY projects to time management tips, meal planning and inspiration.
A self proclaimed CHEESE addict and lover of Sharpie markers in every color known to man, Claire also likes to throw a little fun and laughter in the mix as well.