Remember when you were little and times were a bit simpler and just popping through the drive through for a milk shake was the highlight of a weekend afternoon?
Thanks to International Delight for sponsoring this delicious Caramel Macchiato Banoffee Milkshake post because it takes me right back to the DAY (with a little grown up coffee inspired flair).
With summer in full swing there is something so satisfying about a delicious cold treat and, not to mention, it also kind of makes people feel a little extra special when you hand them a decked out dessert with a cherry on top, right?
We love making fun treats around here and this one could not be any easier. Believe me, after a day in the heat, this is such welcome dessert to serve up to the family or any guests you might be entertaining.
Anytime I can whip out the blender and just toss in a few things to make a dessert is good.
You know most people use the term “Banoffee” as a combination of Banana and Toffee (or caramel) and adding in some Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee makes it an even more fun play on words.
Bananas, Caramel AND Coffee. Perfection.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 3 - 4 tbsp caramel sauce (optional)
- Whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Maraschino cherries for topping (optional)
- In a blender add the bananas, ice cream (or frozen yogurt) and iced coffee and blend until smooth.
- Prep your glasses by swirling 1 tbsp of caramel inside of each.
- Pour the blended milkshake mixture into each glass leaving an inch or so open at the top if garnishing as below.
- If desired, add whipped topping, a little caramel drizzle and a cherry for garnish.
- Serve with a straw and enjoy!
How about you? Do you have any favorite summer milkshake recipes or frozen treats? For more fun ideas including recipes, coupons, and other delightful surprises, be sure to sign up for the International Delight Newsletter.
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this one so be sure to leave a comment below!
Claire is a wife and busy working Mom to three boys and A Little CLAIREification is a lifestyle blog committed to bringing readers “Bright Ideas On A Budget” – from recipes, crafts and DIY projects to time management tips, meal planning and inspiration.
A self proclaimed CHEESE addict and lover of Sharpie markers in every color known to man, Claire also likes to throw a little fun and laughter in the mix as well.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.