I finally had a little time to actually sit and enjoy my morning coffee for a couple of days and I made this Caramel Macchiato Apple Pancake because I was in the mood to create a really fun recipe as well!
This is one of our favorite all time treats. We have made this with peaches and blueberries – you name it. It’s so versatile and a little slice of this with a cup of coffee in the morning? Perfection.
I love that this recipe makes two and there is no extra amount of work involved. One to keep, one to share. Easy. Using my favorite International Delight Caramel Macchiato coffee creamer in the recipe? Even better.
Anything that I can prep for a few minutes and pop in the oven? Count me in.
- 3 Fiji or baking apples, cubed
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Caramel Sauce for drizzling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- In a small bowl add apples, cinnamon and 1 cup sugar and stir gently until combined.
- Set aside.
- Divide the butter between two oven-proof pie plates and place into the oven to melt.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, creamer, eggs & nutmeg and whisk for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the butter is bubbling, carefully remove the pie plates from the oven.
- Divide the batter between both pie plates pouring it right into the hot butter. Do not stir.
- Spoon the apples evenly into the batter in both plates. Do not stir.
- Return the pie plates to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Serve warm drizzled with caramel sauce (optional).
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate up to two days.
If you need to whip up a really fast, delicious dessert or brunch item I cannot tell you how much you need to try this. You can always change it up and create your own version by using a different creamer flavor or different fruit.
Be sure to check out International Delight and sign up for their newsletter for more ideas and get baking! #CreateDelight
Claire is a wife and busy working Mom to three boys and A Little CLAIREification is a lifestyle blog committed to bringing readers “Bright Ideas On A Budget” – from recipes, crafts and DIY projects to time management tips, meal planning and inspiration.
A self proclaimed CHEESE addict and lover of Sharpie markers in every color known to man, Claire also likes to throw a little fun and laughter in the mix as well.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.