Happy Monday!! It was a busy week and our boys started back to school today. Happy/sad. Today I have an easy Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Bake recipe to share AND we also have a winner! A couple weeks ago I challenged you all to a “Where In The World Was Claire” contest and it was a little tricky.
A huge congrats to Lauren K. on the win by being the first to guess FOUR countries correctly!! A month ago we set sail on an amazing Baltic Sea tour… I can’t believe it came and went so quickly.
The answers to the clue are:
- Tallin, Estonia – The Raeapteek is one of the oldest continuously running pharmacies in Europe, having always been in business in the same exact house since the early 15th century.
- Copenhagen, Denmark – Based on the fairy tale of the same name by Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, the small and unimposing Little Mermaid statue is a Copenhagen icon and has been a major tourist attraction since 1913.
- St. Petersberg, Russia – The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. This Church was built on the site where Emperor Alexander II was severely wounded and died in March 1881.The church was built from 1883 till 1907.
- Dover, England – This is where we set sail on our 12 night European Disney cruise adventure and the famous White Cliffs of Dover form part of the English coastline facing the Strait of Dover and France. The cliffs have great symbolic value in Britain because they face towards Continental Europe across the narrowest part of the English Channel, where invasions have historically threatened and against which the cliffs form a symbolic guard.
- Denmark – The Great Belt Bridge is the third largest suspension bridge in the world and the largest outside of Asia.
- Berlin, Germany –
- Tallin, Estonia – Tallin is the capital of Estonia and Old Town Tallin was just amazing. The city dates back to the 1100’s – although some archaeological finds are dated back to 3000 BC – and it was one of the most picturesque stops on our journey.
I did not include pictures from our stops in Stockholm, Sweden (gorgeous) or Helsinki, Finland. I have so much more to share about our trip so I will get to that soon. Congratulations again Shannon!
I also tried out a new recipe for my monthly Shabby Creek Cottage post – the Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Bake I mentioned earlier.
Head on over HERE to get the recipe and I hope you all have an amazing week!
Claire is a wife and busy working Mom to three boys and A Little CLAIREification is a lifestyle blog committed to bringing readers “Bright Ideas On A Budget” – from recipes, crafts and DIY projects to time management tips, meal planning and inspiration.
A self proclaimed CHEESE addict and lover of Sharpie markers in every color known to man, Claire also likes to throw a little fun and laughter in the mix as well.