This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell Soup Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
With three boys in school it’s easy to tell when the holidays start kicking in. We’ve already had multiple orchestra rehearsals and costume fittings over here so our already busy weeknights are starting to get even busier.
I’m always looking for new ideas for quick and simple weeknight meals and it’s hard to find something that everyone will like. One thing we all agree on, aside from Pizza which is reserved for Friday nights, is Mexican food!
These Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla Tostadas are so simple and quick that I can have dinner on the table in about 15 minutes and then we are off to the next rehearsal or practice, etc.
Flour tortillas are really easy to dress up – certainly easier than dressing a little boy in a button down shirt, tie & vest. I love that they are a little “blank canvas” and you can add whichever toppings you’d like.
When we are on the run we can grab a Pace® Ready Meal and create a super quick dinner on the go. The Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla variety was ready in just 60 seconds in the microwave – perfect for topping these delicious little tostadas!
If you are on the move, you can use the pouch as a bowl so they are also great for busy lunches too.
If you happen to be in the mood for Italian food there are also the Prego® Ready Meal varieties as well. So many Campbell’s new products to choose from!
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- Olive Oil for baking
- 1 package Pace® Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla
- 1/2 cup salsa for topping (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese for topping (optional)
- 2 tbsp diced cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place 4 tortillas on the baking sheet and brush lightly with a little olive or vegetable oil.
- Turn the tortillas over and brush the other side.
- Place into the oven and bake for 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn the tortillas over and bake for another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- The tortillas will puff up so, when turning, you can slightly puncture any large air pockets so they will bake flat.
- Remove the tortillas from the oven and allow to cool for a few moments until crispy.
- Cook the Pace® Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla according to package directions.
- Add a few spoonfuls of the Chicken Quesadilla mixture to each tortilla, dividing the packet evenly.
- If desired, top with a spoonful of salsa, a little shredded cheese and a sprinkling of cilantro.
You can also check out these delicious Campbell’s recipes for more ideas.
I hope your fall is not so hectic and I’d love to hear of any speedy weeknight meals you have cooked up at home so tell me all about it!
Claire is a wife and busy working Mom to three boys and A Little CLAIREification is a lifestyle blog committed to bringing readers “Bright Ideas On A Budget” – from recipes, crafts and DIY projects to time management tips, meal planning and inspiration.
A self proclaimed CHEESE addict and lover of Sharpie markers in every color known to man, Claire also likes to throw a little fun and laughter in the mix as well.