Happy December! I feel like I was just ringing in 2015 with all my people and here we are in the last month of yet another year. I don’t know about you but I’d love to be able to slow down Father Time some days. 😉 For now, our holiday decorations are up and we’ve been baking up a storm over here!
I am so used to making many of the same recipes every year and I wanted to try a few new things new this year. Since fruitcake was not an option (sorry, but no), it was time to turn to some fresh raspberries in these delicious White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies!
My youngest absolutely LOVES helping me bake so we had quite a bit of fun mixing up all sorts of treats to make and freeze for our upcoming Christmas celebrations. It is always one of our favorite times together every holiday.
These cake-like cookies are so moist and a little different than every other recipe out there because I incorporated a fun ingredient – White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer! Can I just say what a BLAST it has been to partner with International Delight over the last 8 months and try so many new flavors and recipe combinations?
- 6 oz. raspberries
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 TB cold unsalted butter, diced
- 2/3 cup International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer
- 8 oz. white chocolate chips (or high quality chopped white chocolate)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 11/2 tbsp International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Line 2 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberries, 1 TBSP of the sugar, and the lemon juice.
- Combine flour, baking powder and the rest of the sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the chilled butter and mix together just until pea sized crumbs are formed.
- Mix in the creamer until just combined.
- Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate.
- Using a spoon, drop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Once the cookies have cooled, mix the powdered sugar and 1 1/2 tbsp of creamer in a small bowl and drizzle over the cookies.
The great thing is that these are actually not overly sweet at all – a perfect little side to your morning cup of coffee or tea.
And now it’s your turn! I’d love to hear all about YOUR favorite holiday cookie or dessert or an annual family tradition that makes your holidays special too. Tell me all about it below and a very happy December to you all!
Also, don’t forget to visit InternationalDelight.com to share how ID helps YOU capture the spirit of the season for a chance to win a $5,000 (!!) Holiday Brunch for friends and family hosted by International Delight (through midnight on 12/9/15).
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Claire is a wife and busy working Mom to three boys and A Little CLAIREification is a lifestyle blog committed to bringing readers “Bright Ideas On A Budget” – from recipes, crafts and DIY projects to time management tips, meal planning and inspiration.
A self proclaimed CHEESE addict and lover of Sharpie markers in every color known to man, Claire also likes to throw a little fun and laughter in the mix as well.