Is anyone else excited about Super Bowl Sunday? If you have been around here for any length of time you may know two things about me. I am all about the food at Super Bowl parties and I love easy party snacks. This homemade Tzatziki Sauce and these Gyro Sliders are my new best friends, so I was very excited to partner with Sandwich Bros.™ on this post.
I’m just not one to sit and watch a game – any game – on TV. I say let’s all socialize and have some good food! I hear sports fans LOVE that. ::wink wink:: No matter. They’ll be happy when their bellies are full and I have just the solution.
These Gyro Sliders are a perfect grab-and-go hand held snack to appease any crowd so I made some easy and delicious Tzatziki sauce for dipping and it is a huge win.
I had not tried Sandwich Bros. before today and it’s a bit of a “game changer” because these little pita pockets full of deliciousness pretty much win the day. The Gyro Sliders have herbed yogurt cheese… so good.
They only take about 40 seconds to heat up in the microwave – a little longer with a platter full – and they are ready to grab, dip and eat.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon zest plus 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the cucumber and slice in half lengthwise.
- Use a melon baller or spoon to remove the seeds from both halves.
- Place both cucumber halves in between several paper towels and gently press out as much moisture as possible.
- Dice the cucumber and place into a medium sized bowl.
- Use another paper towel to press out any added liquid from the cucumber.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Chill and serve with your gyro sliders or pita chips for dipping.
These are a game changer, my friends. If you have a favorite team in the playoffs, we are ALL rooting for you. All the way from the snack table! While supplies last, you can grab a Sandwich Bros. coupon HERE!
**This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin. All opinions are 100% my own. **
Claire is a wife and busy working Mom to three boys and A Little CLAIREification is a lifestyle blog committed to bringing readers “Bright Ideas On A Budget” – from recipes, crafts and DIY projects to time management tips, meal planning and inspiration.
A self proclaimed CHEESE addict and lover of Sharpie markers in every color known to man, Claire also likes to throw a little fun and laughter in the mix as well.