For those of you that are new here, welcome!
For those of you that have been reading my blog for the last few years you know a few things about me already so bear with this quick recap and how it ties in to healthy living and why we chose to use essential oils in our home.
The Facts About Me:
- I am a working Mom to three boys – working AND blogging full time while raising up a family can be a little stressful sometimes.
- In fact, the nature of my job is stressful – I am entering my 26th year (holy cow!) in Television Production. It’s not a career for the faint of heart.
- I am “addicted” to cheese (ok, I just LOVE cheese and it would be the one food I would choose to have on a deserted island. That and my Lavender and Frankincense essential oils).
- I love a glass of red wine and a super “chocolately” dessert just as much as the next gal. I also love bread and butter and a lot of other rich foods that are probably on some list of things we should avoid for one reason or another. Mr. Claire and I are complete foodies.
- I hate ever having to take any prescription meds but I also understand they are needed at times and I have great respect for modern medicine. Do we take our kids to the doctor for well visits and when they are really sick? You bet we do. I want to “Claire”ify that right up front.
- Having said that, I also decided that we needed to be more pro-active about preventing illness, building up our immune systems and also avoiding using toxic chemicals (perfume laden products, cleaning products, personal beauty products, etc.) in our home and on our skin as much as possible.
So what does all of that mean anyway? Well, first it means I am not some crazy witch doctor lady or anything like that.
We are a pretty normal family whose kids go to school, play sports, are allowed to eat chocolate and pizza is a pretty big deal around here. And we are also now an “oily family” and we love it so here’s a little more on that.
Why essential oils?
First of all, you probably know that essential oils have been around for thousands of years to promote well being. Frankincense oil alone is mentioned in the bible 42 times. Essential oils aren’t some new trend.
But I’ll tell you that none of that mattered to me because when I first heard about therapeutic grade essential oils and read story after story about how people’s lives and health were being dramatically changed for the better – especially the lives of people I knew personally – I was STILL skeptical (and that’s ok! Skeptics asks questions and we want to know more about things before we jump in).
Even after talking to many of my friends and colleagues that were already using Young Living essential oils for wellness and so much more, I was still not quite sure so I did a little (ok a LOT of) research. Needless to say, I decided to order the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit which includes all the basics anyone needs to get started – 11 oils, a home diffuser, a few other samples and some incredible supportive literature that helped me get going.
I’ve written a little more on why it is so VERY important that you use only therapeutic grade essential oils below.
Ok, I got the oils… now what?
I started slowly when I got my starter kit – researching each oil and how others were using them. Another amazing resource are the online Facebook groups where I could ask questions and see how other people were using the oils too.
I immediately started using the amazing Thieves oil in all sorts of ways (topically, in hot tea and in our home diffuser) and we used it all throughout that first Winter and ever since. I was so impressed that Thieves oil helped to support our immune systems!
The Stress Away oil also become one of my personal favorites. My work load can be crazy some weeks and whenever I am feeling overwhelmed, I say a quick prayer and apply a little Stress Away to my wrists and in the home diffuser at bed time.
I even created a Stress Away Bath Scrub I love it so much.
Now, a few years later, we incorporate the oils into our lives in so many ways every. single. day. and we have never felt better. Here are just a few more ways we are using our oils:
- soothing occasional anxiety & stress
- help with relief for occasional cramps
- supporting a healthy immune system
- assistance in relieving Mr. Claire’s head & neck tension
- promoting a healthy night’s rest
- healthy joint and muscle support
- supporting a healthy respiratory system
- supporting digestive system
- healthy alternatives for pet care
- keeping our three boys above the wellness line
- our joy of cooking and baking
- natural beauty regimens
- promoting emotional well being
- supporting healthy lung function
Not to mention – I want my home to be pretty and to smell good too so if there is something natural that can potentially help my family (even just by diffusing it into the air we breathe) as well as promoting wellness for myself and for those I love I am all for it!
Why We Chose Young Living:
After my research it became clear that Young Living is the only brand of therapeutic grade essential oils that have a “seed to seal” guarantee. They have been around for 25+ years and have helped change tens of thousands of lives around the world. They own their own farms and are involved in every single step of the process.
This is SO important as non therapeutic grade oils can be harmful when applied to the skin or ingested.
Young Living is proud to set the standard for essential oil purity and authenticity by carefully monitoring the production of our oils through our unique Seed to Seal® process. From the time the seed is sourced until the oil is sealed in the bottle, we apply the most rigorous quality controls possible to ensure that you are receiving essential oils exactly the way nature intended. source
Needless to say, I could go on and on about the ways we use the oils every day – I really want to share them with everyone I can, including you.
Here are the oils that are included in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit, which was exactly how I got started as well. The possibilities are truly endless with just these 10 oils alone
There are actually several starter kits to choose from, and they are all amazing, but I do recommend the Premium Starter Kit with the Home Diffuser if you are just getting started. If you are ready to try essential oils in your own home I am sure you have even MORE questions, like I did, so I do have an FAQ section below.
Mainly people want to know “what is a wholesale membership” and “do I have to sell anything”? The wholesale membership guarantees you 24% off retail costs – it’s like Costco without any annual fees.
And no – you never have to sell anything at all to be a wholesale member. Here’s a little peek at the Premium Starter Kit and what’s included:
THE PREMIUM STARTER KIT
- Your Choice of Diffuser (prices vary – the Home Diffuser is a great start)
- Lavender Essential Oil, 5ml
- Peppermint Vitality Essential Oil, 5ml
- Copaiba Vitality Essential Oil, 5ml
- Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Blend, 5ml
- R.C. Essential Oil Blend, 5ml
- Frankincense Essential Oil, 5ml
- Purification Essential Oil Blend, 5ml
- DiGize Vitality Essential Oil, 5ml
- Panaway Essential Oil Blend, 5ml
- Stress Away Essential Oil Blend, 5ml (bonus oil!)
Each bottle contains 85-100 drops of oil so this collection gets you around 900 drops. A typical application is 1-4 drops so they will last you a while.
YOU ALSO RECEIVE:
- 10 oil sample packets (2 each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves)
- 10 Sample Bottles
- NingXia Red samples
- AromaGlide roller fitment (so you can turn any oil into a roll-on bottle)
- Welcome to Young Living booklet
- Love It? Share It! Cards
- Love It? Share It! Bottles
- Essential Oils at a Glance User’s Guide
- Product Guide and Product Price List.
- Your lifetime wholesale membership, with product discounts.
So if you are ready to get started, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below to take advantage of these freebies: Also, anyone who signs up under me will receive an extra free oil (varies by month) and a free Young Living Lip Balm.
Here Are The Easy Steps:
1. CLICK HERE to begin the enrollment process. It doesn’t take long, don’t worry!
3. Make sure my member number 1863717 is in both the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spots. It should automatically show on the enrollment form and this will also ensure I can support you with any questions you might have along the way.
4. Be sure to include your email address. If you don’t, I have no way to invite you to our (optional but amazing) Facebook support group and I also can’t support you as you begin your journey with essential oils! This support is so vital for empowering you to use the oils to the fullest. There is a wealth of information to get you started!
(**don’t worry – I will send you a welcome letter with loads of helpful resources and then moving forward I will be completely available for support as YOU need it so you won’t be getting any spammy emails from me)
5. To enroll as a wholesale member you will need to choose the starter kit you want (again, I recommend the Premium Starter Kit…a $325 value for $160, which includes the every day essential oils collection and more to get you started AND a home diffuser) then proceed to check out.
6. You can skip the optional Essential Rewards (ER) part for now or join right away before you check out (so you start earning reward points right away). I’ve written a little more on the ER program below. I did not join at first and I wish I had simply because you earn cash points to use towards the purchase of more oils and products and you can also get freebies depending on how much you order, but you can get to that later, no problem.
Remember to email me if you have any questions on the sign up process or anytime after.
7. That’s all! Your oils will be on their way to your home!
Again, if you have any questions at ALL, please don’t hesitate to connect with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Remember, when you sign up using my member number, I will become your sponsor which means I will always be here for you with any questions you may have to help you use your oils.
I’m dedicated to helping you succeed and thank you for enrolling as a ‘wholesale member’ via my links!
Have more questions? Scroll down for more answers to FAQs.
Why Should I Become A Wholesale Member?
This one is easy. Becoming a Wholesale Member provides you 24% off retail price. Who doesn’t love a deal like that?
I just want to use the oils myself. Do I have to sell anything?
Absolutely NOT. There is no (zero, zilch, nada) obligation at all to sell oils when you join as a wholesale member. In fact, I don’t sell oils. I simply share how they work to change our lives and show others how to get them too.
As you use the oils and you share with friends and family, you have the option of earning commissions when others join and purchase Young Living oils. It can be a nice side income if you choose that route but it is absolutely not required at all.
If you DO choose to sign someone up (no obligation), the product is shipped directly to them. No collecting orders or money and no delivering products.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
Nope. You can just order what you need when you need it. To remain an active Wholesale Member, and get the 24% off retail prices, you only have to purchase $50 / year of product which is so easy to do, especially once you find your favorite oils and products. If you want to take advantage of Essential Rewards and get rewards dollars back the monthly minimum is 50 PV (usually around $50) and your “rewards points” increase from 10% back to 20% back on your 4th month of ER orders and then to 25% on your 25th month in the program!
How will I know which oils to use for what?
One of the great benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that’s specifically for questions about essential oils! I can also recommend a couple of amazing reference guides as well.
How do I get these oils?
Simply follow the directions above on how to join!
But $160 sounds like so much for the Premium Starter Kit?
I thought so too at first. Until I added up what I was already spending on everything when one of us felt like we were “dropping below the wellness line” not to mention candles, cleaning products, perfume and beauty products, etc.
So $160 for 11 essential oils, samples + a diffuser, ongoing support and so many resources/recipes/ideas/etc. – it really isn’t so much when it takes the place of those other things. There are just so many benefits and you and your family’s wellness is worth it!
I could not be happier that these all natural products are now a part of our every day lives and are helping to support our health. I’ve been replaced toxic beauty products, toxic cleaning supplies, over-the-counter supplements and we also love adding them to delicious recipes!
You can also learn more about essential oils at Young Living.
If someone wants to join Young Living through me, what do I give them?
When you join, you will be assigned your own ‘wholesale member number’ to give to your friends and family who may be interested in joining as well. Again, the business side of Young Living is completely optional but if you are sharing the things you love the extra check each month is also a really nice bonus (and it helps pay for your own oils!)..
Is there a way to save even more money?
COMPLETELY OPTIONAL but Yes! The Essential Rewards program I mentioned above offers reduced shipping, generous credit for free oils & more! Plus each month there are great promotions for free oils when you place an Essential Rewards order at 100PV or above. Like I said, I did not do this when I started, but now I do because it works for me. Plus, I love free stuff!
What is the catch?
There is none. Period.
The the main reason I share Young Living oils is because they’re changing our lives and I want others to see the benefit too. If there’s anything I can do to assist others with creating a healthy environment for their family…I’m doing it! I do receive a small commission when someone signs up, which is nice, but I choose to give it back by sending you a couple of freebies (oil varies each month) as I mentioned above.
Does Young Living Only Sell Essential Oils?
Young Living actually has an entire line of natural cleaning and home care products, health and beauty care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and so much more. Every product incorporates essential oils (for example Thieves Oil is wonderful in their natural cleaning products) and they offer so many amazing products.
There are TONS of resources and support. When you sign up, I’m here to help you make the most of your essential oil experience. You can email me anytime at claire at alittleclaireification dot com to ask any questions you might have.
Again, if you sign up as a wholesale member, I’ll be in touch with a few resources to help you get started. Young Living has been around for 25 years so even just Googling “Using Young Living” with ::insert issue here::” (or any other ailment, recipe, remedy, etc.) will bring up a wealth of valuable information to make the most of introducing Young Living into your life and home.